Issue X, Volume IV : June 2013
Christina Marie Gutierrez is a 21-year-old writer who graduated from West Virginia University in May 2012,
Julia Paganelli is a rising Junior Creative Writing major at Waynesburg University.
Travis Green currently attends North Carolina State University and will graduate in May 2012.
Matt Wimberley will take his BA in Creative Writing from NCSU in spring 2011.
David Roncskevitz hails from Franklin, Tennessee. He studies Creative Writing at Tusculum College, where he serves as Assistant Managing Editor of The Tusculum Review.
Sarah Hulyk just finished her undergraduate career at Waynesburg University.
One of my favorite columns in Connotation Press: An Online Artifact, and also one of the very first we chose to run is the Featured Undergrad column.
Saratoga Rahe, a Junior at Sarah Lawrence College, is originally from Los Angeles, California.
- Walden Raines introduced by Dorianne Laux: April 2010
- Andi Stout introduced by Emily Mitchell: March 2010
- Jennifer Butcher introduced by Allison Joseph: February 2010
- Maximilian Hagen - Introduced by Maureen Seaton: January 2010
- Patrick Link and Mika Rivera - Introduced by Katie Fallon : December 2009
- Rachel Mangum - Introduced by Dorianne Laux : October 2009
- Michael T. Mayo - Introduced by Dorianne Laux : September 2009